Monday, August 2, 2010

BUMBU DESA RESTAURANT

When I 1st started blogging, which was last week I guess, I really dunno wat to write..so I'm thinking,why dun I just write anything that I encounter daily...new restaurant, new movies, new people, new experiences, and loads of other things...I may just let the ball rolling kn...

The first review that I'm going to write is: BUMBU DESA.

This is an Indonesian restaurant that I visited today. It is located at The Street, The Curve. The inside deco was OK to me, but it was a little hot. I dunno whether their aircond broke down or what, but trust me, I felt so HOT. The display spread was kinda unique. It displays all kind of dishes that they offer, so you just go there, and pick. They'll fry the chicken/fish etc and in 5-10 mins, the dishes are ready to be served. Since, I was there not on the peak hour, the service was considered fast. Bole la kn..


Photo: From Google Image

My pick of the day: Es Jeruk, Milk Tea, Ayam Goreng Laos, Tempe Goreng, Terung Sambal, Nasi Putih and not to forget Sambal Penyet, Sambal Ijo and Sambal Belacan.


Photo: From Google Image

My verdict? The food was OK,on the high side...It is better that Ayam Penyet AP, Ayam Penyet Ria and Warong Penyet. Overall, it was a bit pricey, for me.

It is worth a try. Hurry up and head to the nearest Bumbu Desa. Make sure, you have company! =)

Bumbu Desa is opening in KLCC soon.

Taste: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Price: 3.5/5

p/s: I still heart Ayam Penyet Wong Solo.Yummy..yummy..

No comments:

Post a Comment