Friday, February 18, 2011

A friend told me this..

"Find someone who has the same value as you are...someone who can accept you for who you are.." 


That was a very good piece of advice that I got from a business friend today...I was surprised to know that we are actually shared the same line of thoughts about men, relationship & life...


She told me that marriage is not solely depends on love and romance...it consists of many other things..love, maybe only 20% of it...the rest, it's up to us how to nurture the relationship and get it bloom over time...


The sweetest things that I've heard today was"If I'm given the chance to choose a husband again, I would still choose him.."


How lucky you are to have such a wonderful man by your side...


How I wish I could say that someday..hehehehe


"everyone in any parts of their life will face hardship, at least once...be strong...stay true to yourself...and you'll be a better person"


thank you for your wonderful thoughts and advice...you've made my day...

1 comment: